Your Bed is Your Sanctuary
YOUR BED IS YOUR SANCTUARY. AS THE LIGHT POURS THROUGH YOUR WINDOW, CASTING SHADOWS, YOU ARE REMINDED THAT THIS IS YOUR SPACE. A PLACE OF SOLACE, TO KICK OFF YOUR SHOES, SIP A GOOD BEER AND LISTEN TO YOUR FAVORITE SONG FOR THE HUNDREDTH TIME.REST EASY, GO GENTLY, DREAM WILDLY. ARTISANAL PIECES MADE ETHICALLY AND SUSTAINABLY FOR THIS MOMENT, TO ENGULF DREAMERS IN DREAMS.
• Hemp is sustainable, comfortable, breathable & luxurious.
• Thermoregulating - keeps you cool when it's warm & warm when it's cold
• Hypo-allergenic, which is ideal for those with sensitive skin
• Antibacterial - stays cleaner longer & requires less washing
• Mildew & odor resistant
• Durable - one of the strongest natural fibers that will continue to get better with time
Fair Trade Certified
Our hemp bedding is handmade by fair trade certified artisans, from hand block printing our hemp fabrics to the final production. Our goal is to empower artisans and bring life to bedding, because who needs another cookie-cutter sheet set that is bound to end up in a landfill?
Hand Block Printing
In a world where nearly everything is mass produced and machine made, we are committed to keeping the centuries old tradition of hand block printing alive. It begins with a custom design carved into a wood block. The finished block is then hand stamped onto the fabric. Since this is all done by hand, you can expect slight imperfections, making every piece of bedding unique.