Hemp Duvet - Blue Stripe
• Handmade in India by Fair Trade Certified Artisans.
• Hemp does not require pesticides or fungicides, making it naturally organic.
• With antibacterial and hypoallergenic properties, hemp gives you a cleaner sleep that's safe for sensitive skin.
• Hemp is a natural fiber that is breathable and thermoregulating. It keeps you cool when it's warm and warm when it's cool.
• It's one of the most durable fibers, which means it's made to last and will continue to get softer over time.
• Still not convinced? Learn more about hemp here:
DETAILS & MATERIALS
• Each piece is sold individually. Let your creative side go wild by mixing & matching the bed set of your dreams. Check out our pillowcases, sheets and quilts to complete your set!
• King Duvet Cover: 106" x 92"
• Queen Duvet Cover: 90" x 90"
• 55% Hemp & 45% Organic Cotton
• Small variations are a sweet reminder that your bedding was made by humans
• Please note our Blue Stripe hemp is made with natural indigo dyes. Be sure to wash separately on cold once or twice before throwing it on your bed
Fair Trade Certified
Everything from our hemp supplier to the production of our bedding is Fair Trade Certified
Made from sustainable hemp and certified organic cotton
Free shipping & Returns
Hassle free shipping and returns for all US orders. What do you have to lose?