Hemp Duvet - Taupe Snake
You asked and we listened! Our best selling Taupe Duvet Cover with embroidered snakes is back in stock. Will ship in 5-7 days! There are limited quantities, so don't miss out!
A good sleep for a better tomorrow... Our sustainable, fair trade certified and handmade hemp bed linens will keep you at your most comfortable no matter the climate. Hemp's durability gives our sheets a long life and while they are soft and cozy out of the box, they will only continue to get softer with time. We have incorporated the ancient Indian tradition of hand block printing along with other unique applications to create soulful artisanal bedding. Make your bed your sanctuary. Rest easy, go gently and dream wildly.
• Handmade in India by Fair Trade Certified Artisans.
• Hemp does not require pesticides or fungicides, making it naturally organic.
• With antibacterial and hypoallergenic properties, hemp gives you a cleaner sleep that's safe for sensitive skin.
• Hemp is a natural fiber that is breathable and thermoregulating. It keeps you cool when it's warm and warm when it's cool.
• It's one of the most durable fibers, which means it's made to last and will continue to get softer over time.
• Still not convinced? Learn more about hemp here:
DETAILS & MATERIALS
• Each piece is sold individually. Let your creative side go wild by mixing & matching the bed set of your dreams. Check out our pillowcases, sheets and quilts to complete your set!
• King Duvet Cover: 106" x 92"
• Queen Duvet Cover: 90" x 90"
• 55% Hemp & 45% Organic Cotton
• Small variations are a friendly reminder that your bedding was made by humans
• Embroidered snakes on one side of your duvet, so you can flip it as you please!
Fair Trade Certified
Everything from our hemp supplier to the production of our bedding is Fair Trade Certified
Made from sustainable hemp and certified organic cotton
Free shipping & Returns
Hassle free shipping and returns for all US orders. What do you have to lose?