- We offer free domestic shipping on purchases over over $100. Products are shipped from our warehouse in Ventura, CA and will ship via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Shipping times vary depending on your location and can take up to 7 days once shipped. Please allow up to 2 business days for order processing.
- All items are shipped using sustainable packaging and packing materials!
- You may return or exchange unused items with original packaging within 30 days after you place your order. If you have questions about returns or are unsatisfied with your items, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Orders over $100 will qualify for free returns. In order to initiate your return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number and reason for return. Please ship unused returns in its original packaging and we will refund the order once we receive it.
- Orders under $100 are returnable. Customers will be responsible for return shipping.
- Free shipping and returns no not apply for international orders at this time. Apologies for any inconvenience and thanks for your understanding!
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low or air dry
- Iron slightly damp
- Do not bleach
- Wash once or twice before using to soften the fabric. Hemp is one of the most durable natural fibers. It will last you years and will continue to get softer with each wash
Why is hemp good for the planet?
- It can be recycled, reused and is biodegradable
- Hemp is carbon negative, which means it actually eliminates carbon dioxide in the environment as it grows
- Requires minimal amounts of water to grow
- Does not need any pesticides of fungicides
- Cleans up soil pollution
Why is hemp great for your bed?
- It's one of the strongest natural fibers - it'll last you years and will continue to get softer with every wash
- It's breathable
- Antibacterial - it stays clean longer and requires less washing
- Hypoallergenic - perfect for sensitive skin
- Mildew & Odor resistant - for when you accidentally leave it in the wash all day
- Thermoregulating - keeps you cool when it's warm and warm when it's cool, making it perfect all year round no matter where you live
What is the fabric content?
- All of our products are made from a 55% hemp and 45% organic cotton blend. The cotton is certified GOTS cotton and makes our bedding ultra soft and great.
- Duvet covers come with bone buttons for the closure. These buttons are bi products of the meat industry and are completely ethical.
- Our products are fair trade certified and thoughtfully handmade by artisans in India. From the cultivation of the hemp to the finished product, you can be sure that your bedding has been produced ethically and sustainably.