Your bed should be your sanctuary, it should invite you in for life, love and long afternoons. Amber Fort hemp sheets allow you to sleep easy and will withstand the test of time. All of our bedding is Fair Trade certified and handmade by artisans in India. Amber Fort is about sustainable practices, high quality hemp and hand crafted artistry.
Duvet Covers are the icing on the cake. Not only do they make everything look dreamy, but they’re everyone’s favorite part. Truthfully, no bedroom is truly complete without one.
- Individual includes: a king or queen-size duvet cover only - please add pillowcases and sheets separately to complete your set.
- Durable hemp blend will last you years and will continue to get softer every wash
- Being a natural fiber, it's breathable and airy
- It's naturally hypoallergenic which is perfect for sensitive skin
- Mildew and odor resistant...for when you accidentally leave it in the wash all day
- Thermoregulating properties keep you cool when it's warm and warm when it's cool, making it perfect all year round no matter where you live
- Fair Trade certified and sustainably sourced from start to finish
- Handmade in India
- It can be recycled, reused and is biodegradable
- Hemp is carbon negative, which means it actually eliminates carbon dioxide in the environment as it grows
- Requires minimal amounts of water to grow
- Does not need any pesticides or fungicides
- Cleans up soil pollution
- King Duvet Cover: 106"wide x 94" long
- Queen Duvet Cover: 90” width x 92” length
- 55% hemp, 45% certified GOTS organic cotton